This recipe is gonna blow your mind…and kinda test your willing-ness to try new things. I’ve seen a couple of recipes recently for chocolate avocado pudding and had to give it a try. After some alterations to the original recipes I think I found a way to make it a little less rich and much lighter in texture. My first try yielded what can only be described as chocolate butter….not good. With some additional ingredients I think this coconut chocolate pudding is pretty good and a fun way to stump your friends when you ask them what’s in it.
Chocolate Coconut Avocado Pudding
- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder (optional)
- 1 6oz. container Chobani Coconut Greek Yogurt (my favorite!)
- Toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Using a food processor blend avocado, cocoa powder, honey, milk, vanilla and espresso powder until smooth.
- Add Chobani Coconut Yogurt to avocado mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Divide into 5 serving dishes and allow to chill in the refriegerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips.