Fall is upon us! You know what that means? Fall camping trips! Plus fall camping menu ideas to keep the whole family happy.
This time of year is great for camping. The weather is a little crisp in the morning and evening, but it can still be warm during the day. As an added bonus the summer crowds have thinned so you might score a great campsite or a quiet place to relax.
To make sure you make the most of your campfire meals I’ve compiled 10 Fall Camping Recipes that will feed you, your family and friends from morning till night. I’ve included breakfast recipes, quick snacks and appetizers, lunch, dinner, dessert and even an adult beverage.
All of these recipes can be prepped before you head out on your trip or put together at your campsite. You can cook them over a roaring fire or on a camp stove, the choice is yours. I’m pretty excited to try the s’moreo recipe from Cooking with Janica, but to be honest they all look pretty good.
10 Fall Camping Menu Ideas
- Campfire Beer Candied Bacon from Mountain Cravings
- Dutch Oven Pumpkin Pie Cake from Let’s Camp S’more
- Quick & Easy Campfire Apple Crisp from Fresh Off the Grid
- Campfire Whiskey BBQ Chicken Recipe from Cooking with Janica
- Autumn Plum Skillet Tart from Fresh Off the Grid
- Campfire Mulled Wine from Fresh Off the Grid
- Campfire Crustless Quiche from Mountain Cravings
- Campfire Pizza Nachos from Cooking with Janica
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Potato Boats from Mountain Cravings
- Golden Coconut Raspberry S’moreo from Cooking with Janica
I don’t know about you, but that mulled wine is at the top of my list for my next camping trip. I love camping, but sometimes it’s hard to fall asleep…which is why I am a firm believer in having a little drink before bed. Cheers.