First of all welcome to all the new readers! I’m so excited! I can’t believe it, but this week marks the 25th plank! It’s crazy! Technically I should stop calling this the weekly plank since sometimes I miss a week, but nobody’s perfect right? So I might as well keep calling it by its name 🙂
For week 25 I thought I would do a pelvis tuck plank. This one helps strengthen your six-pack (mine’s in there somewhere) and your waist-cinching corset muscles (who doesn’t want that?!).
Keys to Pelvis Tuck Plank:
- Start in a plank on your elbows (remember to keep your elbows and shoulders in alignment).
- Hold for 5 seconds.
- Bend your knees and tilt your pelvis up.
- Hold for another 5 seconds.
Other things to remember
- Concentrate on contracting your abs
- When you bend your knees be sure to keep your bum down (it’s tough but give it a try)
- This one also works your legs! Bonus!