5 Things I Did Today
- Watched the documentary Objectified. It was really good and creatively inspiring. Check it out on Netflix!
- Prepped for this weeks blog posts! It takes a lot of work but it’s totally worth it! More planks and recipes to come!
- Did Yoga Inferno! Still love it! #JMDVDChallenge!
- Listened to Graham Norton’s radio show! Always an excellent three hours!
- Knitted! Pictures to come!
5 Places I Want to Go
- FitBloggin’ 2014! Hopefully I’ll get there!
- Iceland, it’s really not TOO far away so I figure I should go soon.
- The Grand Canyon….I’ve been there as a little kid, but somehow I don’t think I really got how amazing a place it was. I vividly recall my dad taking us to lookout point after lookout point and thinking it looked the same….and when can we leave so we can go to Disney Land?
- St. Petersburg! If this list was ranked in order, I think this would be numero uno.
- Hawaii…I know that seems cliché but it looks gorgeous! Plus it’s warm!
5 Things I Read this Weekend
- I’m currently reading Born Weird by Andrew Kaufman. Very good so far.
- Suze Orman’s article “Mistake-Proof Your Finances” ….lots of excellent advice to think about.
- Fit Bottomed Girl’s article How to Become a Runner…not that I really intend on becoming one, but it’s good to know.
- Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans “Basic Foam Rolling for Runners“, again not a runner, but I think everyone can use some rolling around.
- HuffPosts slideshow from the SAG Awards…who doesn’t love looking at pretty dresses?! (I realize that technically this is not reading, but oh well.)
5 Things I Want to Accomplish This Week
- Finish my knitting project.
- Read at least 25 pages of my book…that seems small but facts are facts this will be a tough one to accomplish for me.
- Complete 5 workouts.
- Catch-up on Modern Family…excited for this one 🙂
- Stay 2 days ahead on blogging.
How was your weekend? Read anything you want to share? Any vacation spots that I need to bump to the top of my list? Any goals you want to accomplish?