I’ve been doing a lot of “Pinterest research” looking for a cheesecake recipe that is tasty and relatively low in calories…I know, I live in a dream world. BUT the good news is after all my searching I combined several ideas and came up with this cheesecake variation that is creamy, tasty and can be served in a variety of ways! I tried it pipped onto graham crackers with fresh berries, in single serving cups with crushed graham crackers and even frozen as an ice cream treat. You could even put it out at a party as a sweet dip for fruit. I suggest going with the single serve method, but do what ya like!
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Cups
WWPlusPoints: about 5 (depending on how you divvy it up)
- 2 6oz. containers Fage 0% Greek yogurt (or roughly 2 cups)
- 1 8oz package 1/3 less fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pouches Justin’s almond butter (or roughly 1/4 cup)
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the whisk attachment combine the cream cheese and sugar until completely mixed and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and almond butter and mix until well combined.
- With a rubber spatula fold in the Greek yogurt making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Divide evenly into individual cups and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve topped with crushed graham crackers and fresh berries.