And the title of this plank is Ridiculous. You heard me…..R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. I couldn’t come up with any other name for this baby, especially after the million pictures I had to take to get one somewhat good, but not really all that great picture.
Keys to Ridiculous plank:
- Start this one off on a carpeted surface or perhaps in a padded room.
- Get into a side plank on your hand.
- Now, as if this wasn’t hard enough, raise your arm and your top leg. (it actually looks kinda like fun in the picture….but you just wait).
- Raise and lower your arms and legs as many times as you can then move on to the other side….wouldn’t want ya to be lopsided 🙂
Other things to remember:
- If a side plank on your hand is too tough, start out on your forearm and work up from there.
- Be sure to tighten your core and concentrate, this one requires a lot of balance.