This week is gonna look a little like a regular plank….but don’t be fooled it’s a toughie. This one’s called an extended plank.
Keys to proper extended plank:
- Start in plank position on your hands.
- Once you are comfortable walk your hands forward until they are a couple inches in front of your head.
- Bring your hands together and hold.
Other things to remember:
- This plank will test your abdominal strength more than a regular plank since your arms are not acting as pillars.
- Be careful on your first try, don’t wanna go down face first.