This week I’m gonna go Marvel on ya. Time for the “Spider-man Plank”. Anytime I hear the name Spider-man I think of Phoebe and Chandler and their conversation where she thinks his name is Spidermen…”there’s no Phil Spidermen”….anyone else with me? If you’re lost, you need to watch this, wait until you hit about 22 seconds. Anyway, on to the plank.
Keys to proper Spider-man plank:
- Start in a plank on your hands.
- Bring your right knee towards your right elbow.
- Return to plank and repeat on other side.
Other things to remember:
- It’s hard but try to keep your butt down.
- Don’t worry about how close or far you can get your knee to your elbow….just do your best!
- You can also do this plank on your elbows.