Monday again! I know we got an extra hour this weekend but that was just not enough. As you can see this week the plank was done in my “loungy clothes” blue furry cookie monster like slippers and all. I don’t know what to call this plank, but for clarity’s sake…and because I like it when British people say it we’ll call it the “Leg it” plank.
Keys to proper “Leg-it” Plank:
- Get down in plank position on your elbows
- Once your position is set lift your leg and bend your knee to a 90 degree angle.
- You’re “leggin’ it”! Now hold!
- Repeat on the other side.
Other things to remember:
- Be sure to set your stance so you don’t go face first towards the floor.
- It’s hard, but try to keep your boo-tay down.
- Maybe count out loud in a British accent to make the time go faster…do what you gotta do. 🙂