This week it’s the too lazy to even change my clothes edition of weekly plank. Who needs workout wear for planking anyway? Just drop down to the ground and get planking….jeans? no problem….skirt? go ahead! This week it’s the “Nose to Your Knee Plank”.
Keys to proper nose to knee plank:
- Start in your perfect form plank…you know what I mean.
- Lift your left foot and bring your knee towards your nose
- Return to plank position and repeat on other side
Other things to remember:
- Start slow, you don’t want to fall on your face….could make your skirt go over your head!
- Think of this one as kind of like the elementary school torture device called “mountain climbers”…..now make it slower and keep your butt down 🙂