Well it’s that time again….a little later than usual but oh well. This one is SUPER hard! And while I LOVE that the picture makes me look like a bad-ass, the truth is I could only hold this one for a whopping 4 seconds! Gotta love how the still shot can be so deceiving though!
Keys to proper Chataranga Plank:
- Start in a plank on your hands
- Slowly lower down so you are hovering above the floor
- Keep your elbows as close to your body as possible….I am not the best example of this, but I’m REALLY trying
- Hold 🙂
Other things to remember:
- Butt down as usual
- I know it’s hard but try not to strain your neck
- You can always go raise back up into a standard plank then lower down once you are ready to try again
Give it a try! If I can hold it for 4 seconds so can you!