I’m not totally sure what to call this plank. I’ve seen it referred to as a shoulder tap plank, but I think it should be called “dirt off ya shoulda”. Call it whatever ya like, here’s how to do it.
Keys to getting the dirt off ya shoulda:
- Start in plank with your forearms on the ground.
- Lift your left arm off the ground and touch your right shoulder.
- Put your left arm down and repeat on the right.
Other things to remember:
- You know the drill! Keep your butt down!
- Try not to twist your hips when you lift each arm. Stay as parallel to the ground as possible.