Time for the weekly plank…..belated edition. I’m gonna call this one the tripod/bipod plank, you choose how hard core you wanna go. Or try them all!
Keys to tripod plank:
- Start in a regular plank, on your elbows. Flat back, butt down elbows aligned with shoulders.
- Slowly raise your left leg straight up off the ground.
- Hold as long as you can then lower the left leg and try raising the right.
- Now with both legs on the ground try extending your left arm out in front of you. Hold until you are ready to try the other arm.
Keys to bipod plank:
- Start in plank on your elbows.
- SLOWLY raise your left leg and then extend your right arm!
- It’s crazy hard but try it! Just a couple seconds!
Other things to remember:
- You need to REALLY hold you core tight for these ones!
- As always keep your butt down.
- Start by practicing the tripod with both arms and legs to get the feel of the plank before moving on to the bipod version.
Give it a try! You can do it!