This week I thought we’d get a little crazy and do “Twisted Plank”. This plank is great for your obliques!
Keys to twisted plank:
- Start in plank position (hands and feet, hands below shoulders, no sagging hips!)
- Raise your left knee off the ground.
- Twist and pull your knee up towards your right arm pit.
- Bring the knee back to center and place the foot back on the ground.
- Repeat the same movement with the right leg.
Can’t picture it? Check out this video so see the move in action.
Other things to remember:
- When you are doing the twist keep your butt down and your torso low.
- Concentrate on your form and try to twist and bring the knee as close to the armpit as possible.