AAAARGGGG! This week I be teachin’ ye how to walk the plank! Ok, enough pirate talk, lets get down to business. This week I decided to go the video route since it would require too many pictures to get the idea.
Keys to walking the plank:
- Bend forward and place your hands on the ground.
- Slowly walk your hands forward until you are in the plank position.
- Stay there for a few seconds and then walk your hands back in towards your feet and stand back up.
Other things to remember:
- Like all the other planks keep everything in a straight line, no sagging hips!
- Start slowly and if it seems too easy for you speed it up.
- Remember to keep your hands in line with your shoulders, walking too far forward could cause you to land on your face!