Well, it’s Monday again! Hard to believe how fast the weekend goes. This week I thought I’d do the reverse of last week…basically it’s my own opposite day.
Keys to proper reverse plank:
- Start sitting on your butt with your legs extended out in front of you and your palms on the ground below your shoulders.
- Raise up squeezing your thighs, butt and core.
- Hold for 30 seconds and work up to 1-3 minutes.
Other things to remember:
- Keep your body in a straight line, don’t let your hips sag.
- It’s better to hold reverse plank with perfect form for a short period of time than to hold it longer with improper form.
This baby is tough, I only managed to hold it for 41 seconds before my butt succumbed to gravity. Give it a try and tell me how long you last!