I’m always on the lookout for new snacks to try. For me a snack needs to be between 150 and 200 calories. Here’s a couple snacks I tried lately that made the cut:
- Somersaults: these crunchy little nuggets are made of sunflower and sesame seeds. They come in sweet and salty flavors and a serving is 140 calories! Yum!
- Chia Bar: at 100 calories plus 1000mg of Omega-3 this little bar packs a punch. I recommend the Chocolate Peanut Butter!
- Archer Farms Cinnamon Glazed Pecans: got a sweet tooth? Try Target’s cinnamon glazed pecans, a little over 200 calories per serving, but if you have the calorie allowance they are worth the splurge.
- Air popped popcorn: I know this is a kind of lame one for the list, but add paprika, fresh cracked pepper, a little parmesan or cocoa powder to liven up your kernels.
- Greek yogurt + honey +pumpkin seeds: This snack has been my go to for the last few weeks. It’s so simple but the crunch of the pumpkin seeds makes it really yummy.